Oracle has released a new version of its virtualization platform VM Virtualbox. Version 4.3.20 is considered a maintenance release which can be installed on top of version 4.3. The update improves stability and fixes regressions.
Some of the changes as detailed in the changelog:
- Fixed reboot hang of 32-bit Windows SMP guests
- Added a global option to prevent automatic raising of the new window by mouse move with multi-screen guests
- Fixed an interrupt acknowledge issue causing hanging guests or slower I/O
- Fixed broken resume after the VM was suspended due to a full disk if host I/O caching is used
- Fixed more startup problems on certain Windows hosts due to conflicts with anti-virus software; better error reporting