This year edition of most popular virtualization event in the world, VMware VMworld 2007, is set to be a unique experience.
More than 10,000 are expected in San Francisco for September 11, when VMware is supposed to disclose a lot of new products and initiatives, like:
The whole content catalog has been finally published and several sessions seem really interesting, like:
- Chargeback in a VMware Virtual Infrastructure
- Fault Analysis and Methodology
- Performance Benchmarking in Virtual Environments
- Debugging Hard Bugs using Record/Replay Technology
- VMware Server 2.0: The Onramp to VMware Infrastructure
- New Technology Directions in the Virtual Hardware Platform
- High Performance Virtualized I/O in 10Gigabit Ethernet Era
- Evaluating Virtualization Platforms Using VMmark
Register for it here.
virtualization.info will be there to understand new trends and provide a complete round-up (read the VMworld 2006 one).
So if you are a reader and plan to attend I’d be happy to meet you (send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting).
The virtualization.info Events Calendar has been updated accordingly.