Suite 2012 introduces two new modules:
- Lanamark Central using Multipoint Data Access which enables IT Solution Providers to stream encrypted IT asset data into their public or private cloud for analysis
- Lanamark IQ, which provides Asset Intelligence normalizing and enriching raw hardware and software asset data with actionable business information.
Data collection is extended to IBM AIX, HP-UX and Oracle Solaris besides the already existing support for Microsoft Windows, Linux, NetWare, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere.
The Suite is now composed of the following components:
- Lanamark Explorer providing agent-less instrumentation for discovery of applications, users and machines.
- Lanamark Central for on-site data analysis or multi-client and multi-site data aggregation in a public or private cloud managed by the IT solution provider.
- Lanamark IQ with Asset Intelligence for normalization of raw data and enrichment of hardware and software assets with contextual information such as age, warranty and power consumption.
- Lanamark Studio for unified IT asset analysis, segmentation, dependency mapping and reporting automation with plug-ins for Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.
- Lanamark Portal for web-based IT service management and collaboration.
The Lanamark Suite is offered in two editions, the Express Edition which is free of charge, and the Services Edition which is using a pay-per-use desktop,server of VM credits or via an annual subscription.