Citrix announced its financial results for third quarter 2016.
The revenues for the second quarter were $841 million for an increase of 3% compared to Q3 2015.
Net income was $132 million and non-GAAP operating income was $208 million, an increase compared to $168 million for Q3 2015.
Examining the results in contrast with the same quarter 2015:
- Product and license revenue remained flat;
- Software as a service revenue increased 9 percent;
- Revenue from license updates and maintenance increased 5 percent;
- Professional services revenue, which is comprised of consulting, product training and certification, decreased 19 percent;
- Net revenue increased in the Americas region by 8 percent, decreased 4 percent in the EMEA region and increased in the Pacific region by less of 1 percent;
- Deferred revenue totaled $1.6 billion as of September 30, 2016, compared to $1.5 billion as of September 30, 2015, an increase of 7 percent;
- GAAP operating margin was 18 percent; Non-GAAP operating margin was 30 percent;
- Quarterly cash flow from operations of $288 million, up 11 percent year-over-year.