- Scale-Out Deployment Architecture
- A single user interface to manage vSphere as well as non vSphere domains.
- Customers can now deploy mixed editions in a single vRealize Operations 6.0 instance.
- Smart Alerts, combining multiple symptoms to generate a single alert that focuses on the underlying issue with clear recommendations and option to take action for remediation.
- Enhanced Reporting, providing several out-of-the-box reports with the ability to generate fully customizable reports.
- Capacity Planning and Project Management Capabilities
- Custom Policies, which can be applied for specific workload types, applications or clusters enabling more advanced monitoring of performance, capacity and configuration standards.
- Automated Remediation of Problems
- Granular role-based access control.
- Unified Storage Visibility, showing the correlation between the application group and the storage infrastructure supporting it, including HBA’s, Fabric and Arrays, along with the ability to trace operational issues all the way to storage.
VMware has released version 6.0 of its monitoring tool vRealize Operations Manager. vRealize Operations Manager provides performance, capacity and configuration management capabilities across physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures. Its provided in a Standard, Advanced and Enterprise edition.
Version 6 provides the following new functionality: