5nine has released version 5 of its Cloud Security for Hyper-V product. Cloud Security for Hyper-V is a solution which helps to ensure security and compliance for Hyper-V environments. It provides agentless anti-virus, compliance enforcement and traffic control/VM isolation. Management can be done using a Centralized Management Console or by using a plugin into System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM).
Version 5 provides the following new features:
· VM’s Connections Table
· Detailed centralized view of VMs’ Antivirus status
· Firewall Rules Templates
· Multiple Security Groups Membership
· Full SCVMM Logical Switch compliance
· Extended support for broadcast traffic rules
· Security settings change log for audit/compliance
· Notifications mechanism for security events
5nine Cloud Security is provided in a free edition, providing basis virtual Firewall and VM isolation and Agentless antivirus, and in Standard, Enterprise, DataCenter and SPLA licenses providing full functionality.