Over the past two years the virtualization market has faced many challenges and significant changes, virtualization.info has tried to reflect this evolution tracking all the news in a complete and impartial way as it has done since 2003.
Today we would like to thank all our readers that allowed us to be confirmed, also for this year, as one of the leading websites in the industry.
But what are the articles that contributed to achieve this great result? Here the top 10 for 2013:
- VMware announces vSphere 5.5
- Gartner releases its 2013 Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure
- Citrix releases XenDesktop 7 and XenApp 6.5 Feature Pack 2
- Comparison: VMware, Microsoft, Citrix and Red Hat Virtualization Matrix
- Release: Citrix XenServer 6.2
- Citrix transfers Xen to the Linux Foundation
- Oracle Linux fully supported to run on VMware ESXi and Hyper-V
- Comparison: VMware, Microsoft and Citrix virtualization Matrix
- Release: vSphere 5.5
- Citrix releases technical preview of XenDesktop 7.1