Veeam today released version 6.0 of the Management Pack for monitoring and management of VMware using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2012. The management pack extends System Center Operations Manager with the ability to monitor VMware environments from the Operations Manager console. This new release of Veeam MP includes new capacity planning reports for VMware on host failure modeling, performance forecasts for datastores, performance forecasts for vSphere clusters, and VM capacity prediction.
Version 6 of the management pack also includes:
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2012,
- Support for Microsoft System Center 2012 SP1
- Support for VMware vSphere 5.1
- New Topology Views for Storage, Network and Compute
- 30 New System Center 2012 Dashboards
- New vSphere Analysis Reports
- Unique Performance Analysis and Correlation Monitors
More information about what’s new can be found in the What’s New in v6 document.