Oracle has released version 3.2.2. of VM Manager and VM Server for x86. The update is considered a patch update, which can be installed on top of Oracle VM 3.2. released in January this year. There is no update for SPARC.
The update fixes the following issues:
- Fixes an upgrade issue to return the correct UUID when discovering an Oracle VM Server with an SMBIOS newer than version 2.6.
- Sets a maximum of 20 vCPUs for Dom0 on large systems to provide better out-of-the-box10Gb Ethernet performance.
- Adds IPMI lanplus interface support.
- Fixes a memory leak issue after exiting the Oracle VM Manager Command Line Interface (CLI) when running the exit.sh script.
- Adds support in CLI for returning the “Page83 ID” when listing physical disks.