VMTurbo has released version 3.3. of its virtualization management platform Operations Manager. This version is the follow up of version 3.2. which was released in September last year. VMTurbo Operations Manager provides so called Appliances for Citrix Xen Server, Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV).
The product is provided in several editions providing the following features:
Version 3.3. provides the following new features as detailed here:
- Support for VMware ESXi 5.1 and Director 5.1
- Support for Microsoft Hyper-V 2012
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) 3.1
- Cluster projection dashboard
- Ability to specify exception handling for automated actions