Deep Security platform allows to manage server security for both physical, virtual and cloud servers. The platform is composed by integrated modules that allows to enlarge the server security platform in order to guarantee a better security of data protection.
The new release offers:
- Integration into vCloud Director and Amazon Web Services;
- Support for latest VMware releases – vSphere 5.1 and vCloud Networking and Security 5.1;
- Enhancements to Deep Security Agentless Platform;
- Hypervisor integrity monitoring;
- Multi-tenant architecture for software-defined data centers
Steve Quane, Chief Product Officer (CPO) of Trend Micro’s Enterprise, says:
More and more data centers are becoming virtualized or moving to a public or hybrid cloud, officer, Deep Security offers VMware customers intrusion prevention, integrity monitoring, and virtual patching on an agentless basis in addition to agentless AV. It allows customers to securely extend their data center and private cloud workloads to public and hybrid clouds, so they can recognize even greater agility and cost savings.