The Linux Integration Services enable synthetic driver support for Virtual Machines running one of the supported Linux Distributions, currently the 32 and 64 bit versions of:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 and 6.1 (up to 4 vCPU)
- CentOS 6.0 (up to 4 vCPU)
Users of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 en Red Hat Enterpise Linux 5 should still use version 2.1. of the Linux Integration Services for Hyper-V.
Version 3.2 provides the following new features:
- Integrated mouse support, no longer a seperate package to get integrated mouse support
- Updated network drivers which work with Hyper-V provided with the Windows 8 Developer Preview
- Issue fixed with System Center Virtual Machine Manager compatiblity.