Unidesk has released version 1.3.1 of its Cachepoint solution. This version is the follow up of version 1.2,which was released in December last year. CachePoint decouples the operating system from the applications, and the applications from the user data and personalization without introducing an additional abstraction layer and file system/registry redirection like application virtualization solutions do.
- Support for Windows 7 Service Pack 1 as an OS layer
- Support for nested Directory Junctions within the LDAP integration
- Automatic restart of failnig Cachepoint appliances
- Improved Management Console user interface performance
- Improved performance when expanding storage during low or out-of-space conditions
Thanks to Edwin Friesen for providing the news.