Kaviza has announced the release of version 4.0 of their connection broker software VDI-in-a-box. This version is the follow-up of version 3.1 which was released in September last year, which added the out-of-the-box support for the Citrix Receiver.
Version 4 focuses on monitoring and easier management, by adding the following new features:
- Support for Citrix HDX
- Wizard based image preparation
- Tasks and events are shown in the console
- Log files are now syslog compatible
- End users can initiate a self-serve restart of problem desktops
- Screen resolution can be configured by end-user