This blog article provides a step by step guide on how to migrate from VMware to Hyper-V as the virtualization platform for the XenDesktop VDI Solution.
Summary from the article:
"…With one practice run I would feel confident in understanding the process to do this with a production environment – I would probably handle it in stages – but I would know enough to be able to properly plan. The key to this process is that the VMs undergo a two-step process. First storing to the SCVMM Library and then converting to a Hyper-V hypervisor. The bonus is that the MAC address can be carried forward from the VMware environment. This makes no changes in the setup of Provisioning Server groups.
1. Manage vCenter from SCVMM.
2. Store the VM(s) in the Library
3. Set the MAC address of the VMs to static (to not change settings in Provisioning Server)
4. Convert the VM(s) to a Hyper-V hypervisor
5. Update the vDisk Image
6. Uninstall and re-install the PVS client due to the virtual NIC driver changing.
7. Re-create / create new desktop pools…"