Pano Logic announced the release of its Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platform Pano System version 3.5, offering support for Microsoft Hyper-V. This release comes after version 3.0 which was released in April this year.
Pano offers a complete remote VDI solution which consists of a software agent which resides in the guest Operating System, a connection broker and a Keyboard/Video/Mouse (KVM) over IP hardware box, called Pano Device. Communication between the Pano Device and the connection broker leverages a bus extension protocol called Pano Direct.
• Support for Microsoft Hyper-V
• Support for VMware vSphere 4.1
• Support for VMware ESX/ESXi 4.1.
• Support for VMware vCenter Server 4.1.
• Selecting a specific Desktop Virtual Machine (DVM), when using Pano Remote.