At the beginning of March, virtualization.info published an article about the new strategy of Vizioncore, which is about to enter new markets and start new partnerships now that VMware has become an uncomfortable buddy.
One of the two new solutions that will lead the change is the Virtualization EcoShell, a virtualization extension for the Quest PowerGUI tool that has caught the interest of the community.
EcoShell will enter in public beta tomorrow (you’ll be able to download it here).
Meanwhile the Vizioncore marketing was smart enough to release some teasing videos, showing the features and the potentiality of this toolkit:
- Establishing Connections to your VMware Infrastructure using the PowerGUI Console
- Navigate your VMware Infrastructure using the PowerGUI Console
- Execute Links and Actions in the PowerGUI Console
- Create and Save Filters using the PowerGUI Console
- Using the PowerGUI Script Editor
It’s not clear yet how much this free initiative will impact one of the youngest startups in the virtualization market, icomasoft, which decided to develop its first product around PowerShell.