The hardcore part of the VMware community got pretty excited last week when the company officially released the new version of its Powershell-powered SDK for VirtualCenter: VI Toolkit 1.5 (build 142961).
The new package includes 32 new cmdlets and several enhancements.
To demonstrate the new features the development team published 6 videos which are worth a visit:
- HA and DRS in VI Toolkit 1.5
- Managing Storage with VI Toolkit 1.5
- Some important fixes in VI Toolkit 1.5
- Get-Stat Improvements in VI Toolkit 1.5
- Resizing Guest Disks with Invoke-VM Script
Download the new SDK here.