After a short beta program, Veeam publishes today the third version of its performance monitoring tool: Monitor 3.0.
The final release doesn’t introduce new features compared with the beta, but what’s available is more than enough:
- Data aggregation from multiple VMware VirtualCenters
- Alarm simulation (test the effect of your new alarm filter against the events history)
- Trend analyzer (forecast the virtual center growth and the most-consumed resources per host to simplify the capacity planning)
- Data correlation between registered events and virtual machines performance
- Analysis of the historical data available inside VirtualCenter
Download a trial here.
The virtualization.info Virtualization Industry Roadmap has been updated accordingly.