Virtual Iron and IDC arranged a new webcast for January 25th
Attendees will learn about:
- New advanced virtualization tools priced for mainstream adoption
- Expanding use cases such as rapid provisioning and business continuity that not only reduce costs, but also increase flexibility and better align IT with the business
- The impact of virtual infrastructure management and mobility
- Centrally managing virtual computers and physical servers
- How companies are implementing Virtualization 2.0 today
As I already said I strongly disagree on the IDC idea of Virtualization 2.0, but the webcast may be interesting for ones never saw Virtual Iron in action.
Register for it here.