VMware finally made available audio (MP3) and slides of several sessions presented at VMworld 2006 conference in Los Angeles this November.
Some of them are really interesting, like:
- ADC0135: Choosing and Architecting Storage for Your Environment [VMware]
- ADC4439: Large, High Density VMware ESX Server Platforms [Sun]
- ADC9521: Surviving Regulatory Compliance with Virtual Infrastructure [VMware]
- BCT4539: VMware Consolidated Backup Technology: Today and Future [VMware]
- BCT4540: Integrating VCB into Your Backup Infrastructure: Best Practices for Implementation and Customization [VMware]
- BCT9468: HA/DR of Physical and Virtual Environments Using VMware ESX Server and Double-Take for Virtual Systems [Double Take]
- BCT9560: Using Virtual Infrastructure as a High Availability Platform for Physical Production Servers [PlateSpin]
- DVT4737-B: VMware Lab Manager Technical Deep Dive [VMware]
- MDC9807: Troubleshooting Unleashed! A VMware Engineer Shows You How [VMware]
- MED9518: Best Practices for Building and Securing a VDI Implementation [VMware]
- TAC9453: Introducing the Next Generation of P2V: VMware Converter 3.0 [VMware]
- TAC9463: VMware and Hardware Assist Technology (Intel VT and AMD Pacifica) [VMware]
- TAC9745: Virtualization Management APIs: VMware, DMTF and Xen [VMware]
- and many others
So it really worth to check the whole list.
VMware has been so kind to also make available manuals used in hands-on labs. A couple you won’t miss probably are:
- LAB3804: Performance Troubleshooting
- LAB3805: Securing and Monitoring VMware Infrastructure 3
Download presentations audio and slides, as well as hands-on labs manuals here.
Who missed the big event could read the related virtualization.info round-up.