Virtual Iron scheduled a new webcast for October 3rd in partnershop with Intel:
This webcast, featuring Intel and Virtual Iron, looks at emerging solutions that leverage industry-standard and open source technologies to dramatically change the economics of virtualization. The speakers will discuss the role of new technologies like hardware-assisted virtualization, open source hypervisors and policy-based automation that make the data center more efficient and flexible while delivering new levels of ROI.
Attendees will learn about:
- Leveraging new technologies like Xen and Intel VT
- Using virtualization to create more flexible infrastructure and deliver computing capacity on demand
- Reducing the time it takes to provision and redeploy servers and applications from days/weeks to minutes
- Supporting unmodified 32 and 64-bit Windows and Linux operating systems on a single virtualization platform
- Running enterprise-class applications on virtual infrastructure
- Centrally managing virtual computers and physical servers
Register for it here.