Quoting from the Win4Lin official announcement:
Win4Lin, the leading purveyor of desktop and enterprise Windows-on-Linux solutions for business, announced today the immediate availability of their new Enterprise and SMB product, Win4Lin Virtual Desktop Server (VDS). The product provides the ability to consolidate and serve multiple Windows Desktops from Linux server infrastructure.
The features of Win4Lin Virtual Desktop Server include:
- Integrated Virtual Machine hosting of Windows XP/2000 desktop sessions on Linux servers
- Centralized management and provisioning of users
- “Renewable” windows (recover from any malware corrupted session by re-launching the original master copy of Windows with your individual “Documents and Settings”)
- Display either a single application or an entire Windows desktop
- Automatic local printing from the server to the local attached printer
- Consistent user access to personal desktop environment from home, office and other network connected locations
- Support for multiple remote display choices (Win4Lin client, Sun Ray, NoMachine, LTSP, VNC, X, and others)
Download it here.
The virtualization.info Virtualization Industry Roadmap has been updated accordingly.