Virtual Strategy Magazine is going to host an interesting webinar about virtualization upcoming trends, featuring two special speakers: Elsie Wahlig, Platform Software Architect, AMD, and Michael Grandinetti, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Virtual Iron Software.
The webinar, scheduled for 9th February will be about:
- The latest virtualization technologies being used to manage industry-standard hardware and the latest blade systems.
- The enabling technologies behind data center virtualization including AMD64® and AMD virtualization technology incorporating chip-assisted virtualization.
- Running enterprise-class applications on virtual infrastructure
- Rapidly provisioning and redeploying applications as business needs dictate
- Using virtualization to create dynamic infrastructure to manage workloads and deliver capacity on demand
- Consolidating server hardware and software licenses
- Centrally managing virtual computers and physical servers
Register for it here (and do it fast since there are just 100 seats).
Update: Recorded event is available here.