MetiLinx Connector for MOM 2005 will be able to provide:
– Real-time assessment and heterogeneous monitoring, to determine exactly how systems are being utilized, including Windows NT 4.0, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, VMware ESX, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM AIX, FreeBSD and leading versions Linux
– Virtualization of server and partition resources into functional groupings that make sense to business and IT.
– SLA Management, based on virtualized groups of business systems, matching the system with the business need.
– Intelligent Allocation, using MetiLinx real-time capabilities to allocate traffic and work to the least utilized server or group.
– Charge Back and Reporting, allowing customers the ability to see if their systems are being cost effectively utilized.
– Capacity on Demand, using real-time SLA measurement to make automatic decisions on adding or subtracting systems and applications based on business need.
Download the trial here.