VMTurbo today announced the release of version 4.5 of its virtualization management platform Operations Manager. Operations Manager continuously analyzes the real-time performance characteristics, resource capacity, system constraints and service level priorities across the virtual data center to determine, implement and adjust resource configurations and workload placement. Operations Manager is provided as an Virtual Appliance which can run on the virtualization platforms of VMware, Citrix, Microsoft or Red Hat.
Version 4.5 provides the following new features:
- Fabric Control Module supporting Cisco UCS
- Support for NetApp Clustered Data ONTAP in the Storage Control Module
- Microsoft VMM integration offering inventory of Hyper-V hosts, VMM Clouds and V2V migration planning
- Enhancements to support of Apache CloudStack
- Improvements to Operations Manager foundation features, like Supply Chain, ROI Report, Workload Summary and reporting and capacity dashboards improvements.
VMTurbo offers a free 30 days trial of its Operations Manager product, registration on their website is needed.