VMware has released a beta for a new training called: VMware vCloud: Architecting the VMware Cloud. The training, which will be instructor-led will have a duration of three days.
The course objectives of the training are:
• Install vCloud Director in an environment which the new cloud must co-exist with an existing vSphere environment
• Evaluate and design a multi-tenant environment to address the needs of private cloud Customers
• Configure vCloud providers that can accommodate homogenous server, storage, and network resources
• Design a network infrastructure optimized for vCloud
• Integrate vCloud Director security with existing LDAP systems and design appropriate security hierarchies with security roles
• Design a vCenter Chargeback implementation
Students who want to follow the training should have VCP-level vSphere knowledge and general purpose vSphere design experience with special emphasis on networking and storage. Exposure to the covered products is required.
Thanks to Eric Sloof for providing the news.