Quest did also announce that for vWorkspace it will extend support for connectors to the Apple iPad and Zero PC , InfoWorld reports. By providing support for the Apple iPad, Quest follows other companies like Citrix and VMware which earlier announced support for the Apple iPad as well.
• Virtual Desktop Failover Mode, which provides a free temporary VM from the same group if a persistent desktop is not available
• Integration with Sentillion in order to provide SSO capabilities
• Support for VMware vSphere 4.1
• vWorkspace reporting which will integrate into Microsoft SQL Reporting Services and Quest TOAD for SQL will provide real-time and historical reports on user activity, auditing and administrative activity
• Configuration wizard for configuration of vWorkspace.
• New product installer which was redesigned from the ground.
• vWorkspace PowerShell module, providing PowerShell Commandlets for automating/scripting vWorkspace management.
• Support for the new Quest QLL licensing method, support for the legacy Provision Networks licensing method will remain as well.
• Generating configuration from AppPortal (client component of vWorkspace), make modifications to a farm’s settings using the AppPortal Farm Connections dialog.