AppSpeed is a performance analyzer tool that sniffs the network traffic and learns how the applications inside virtual machines usually perform, so it can help to understand the reason of performance issues.
- AppSpeed integration in the vSphere Client Interface
- AppSpeed User Interface can now be accessed from a Web browser
- Redesigned User Interface
- Side-by-side comparison of vCenter Key Performance Indicators
- Identify if performance issues are related to services or underlying VM resources
- Generation of general health indicators (SLAs) for services and servers based on response times which are monitored