From the Xen-devel mailing list Keir Fraser, Project Leader at XenSource, announces release of new Xen 3.2 version.
This new build introduces some important features:
- Preliminary PCI pass-through support (using appropriate Intel or AMD I/O-virtualisation hardware)
- Preliminary support for a wider range of bootloaders in fully virtualised (HVM) guests, using full emulation of x86 ‘real mode’
- ACPI S3 suspend-to-RAM support for the host system
- Xen Security Modules (XSM)
- Configurable timer modes for HVM guests, depending on how the guest OS manages time-keeping