Virtualization firm Provision Networks, focused on VDI market, releases newest version of its Virtual Access Suite (VAS).
VAS 5.9 introduces a long list of enhancements including:
- Integration with Virtual Iron (expected after companies signed an OEM agreement in April 2007)
- Integration with Wyse ThinOS
- Integration with HP ThinConnect
- Integration with Neoware Image Manager and its VDI-edition thin clients
- Scheduled virtual machines power operations (power on and suspend)
- Virtual Channel Policies (access policy to local devices for RDP connections)
- Support for Multiple Resource Pools and Data Stores
- New Linux, Solaris and Java clients
Download a trial of new VAS 5.9 here.
The virtualization.info Virtualization Industry Roadmap has been updated accordingly.