Manfred Meier creaded a new tool for VMware ESX Server administration called ESX Manager.
Already at its second release this tool is able to:
- Virtual Center independent
- Keeps track of Virtual Machine Host Registration, Migrations and Status
- Manage Virtual Machine Configuration
- Display and work in the Virtual Machine Console
- Kill Virtual Machine Process (if the VM can’t be powered off)
- Rename Virtual Disks of registered Virtual Machines
- Move Virtual Disks and keep the disk attached to the Virtual Machine
- Virtual Machine Registration, Start , Restart , Reset, Power Off, Suspend
- Extend Virtual Disks
- View-Search-Filter Logfiles on the ESX Host.
- Define and save custom SSH commands with Parameter handling
- Publish and share custom SSH commands with other ESX Administrators
Download it free of charge here.