After a long development phase Xen reaches state 3.1 (previously labelled as 3.0.5) and gains some interesting features:
- XenAPI (providing support for virtual lab management capabilities and configuration metadata)
- Dynamic memory control for non-paravirtualized virtual machines (Windows)
- Support for basic save/restore/migrate operations for non-paravirtualized virtual machines (Windows)
- Support for 32bit paravirtualized guests
- Support for virtual disks on raw partitions
Download it as source, binary tarballs or RPMs.
From now on expect a new release of XenEnterprise and Virtual Iron platforms based on the new engine release.