Microsoft published a preliminary agenda for upcoming edition of TechEd US, taking place in Orlando in July 4-8.
Virtualization only takes a very short space, with mere 10 sessions on over 400. Half of them are interesting:
- High Availability for Physical and Virtual Environments with Windows Server Codename “Longhorn”
- Microsoft SoftGrid and Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003/System Center Configuration Manager: Better Together
- Running Paravirtualized Linux Guests with Microsoft Windows Virtualization
- Virtualization 360: Microsoft’s Vision and Strategy for Virtualization
- Virtualization Head-to-Head: Debunking Market Myths and Misperceptions
Register for the event here.