vizioncore just released the newest version of its flagship disaster recovery product esxRanger Professional and resources monitoring solution esxCharter.
esxRanger Professional 3.0 sports following features:
- Block-level differential backups
Reduce both the time and space requirements of backups
- File level restore from full or differential backup
Allow users to restore a single file without the need to restore an entire virtual machine
- Integration with VMware Infrastructure 3
Enable administrators to upgrade to VMware Infrastructure 3 from VMware ESX Server without change of functionality
- VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) and VMware VMotion awareness
Allows seamless backup during virtual machine migration
- Archive retention policy
Simplify management of archived data while reducing disk storage requirements
- Enterprise restore interface
Restore a file, image or multiple images, all within the same GUI
- Script-free usage via intuitive GUI
Allow simple management of all backup and restore tasks within the one interface
esxRanger Professional 3.0 is available immediately with pricing starting at $500 per CPU socket. The price includes one year of support. Enterprise licensing is also available.
esxCharter 2.0 offers following features:
- Bill-back capability
- Trend reports with flexible query options
- I/O performance metrics for more intelligent views
- SQL Server database for enhanced access & integration
- Intelligent alerting and automated e-mailing of reports
esxCharter 2.0 pricing starts at $299/CPU socket. The price includes one year of support. Enterprise licensing is also available.
Download them here.
The virtualization.info Virtualization Industry Roadmap has been updated accordingly.