Coinciding with the release of Windows Server “8″ Beta, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services documentation team has written a set of Test Lab Guides intended for the evaluation and deployment of Remote Desktop Services provided by the new Windows platform.
Following you can find direct links to resources:
- Test Lab Guide: Remote Desktop Services Session Virtualization Quick Start
- Test Lab Guide: Remote Desktop Services Session Virtualization Standard Deployment
- Test Lab Guide: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Quick Start
- Test Lab Guide: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Standard Deployment
- Test Lab Guide: Managed Pooled Virtual Desktop Collections
- Test Lab Guide: Unmanaged Pooled Virtual Desktop Collections
- Test Lab Guide: Remote Desktop Services Publishing
- Test Lab Guide: Demonstrate Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server “8″ Beta
- Test Lab Guide: Demonstrate Remote Desktop Services Desktop Virtualization in Windows Server “8″ Beta
- Test Lab Guide: Deploying Remote Desktop Licensing in Windows Server “8″ Beta
- Understand and Troubleshoot Remote Desktop Services Desktop Virtualization in Windows Server “8” Beta
- Understand and Troubleshoot Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server “8” Beta
blog comments powered by Disqus
virtualization.info Newest articles
August 11th, 2016
Last week Gartner updated its Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for the year 2016. The Magic Quadrant for the year 2015 was released in May last year…
August 2nd, 2016
Ansible is one of the four main players in the automation market, younger then the well known Chef and Puppet, has been launched in 2013 in Durham, N.C. and acquired…
July 19th, 2016
Yesterday IBM announced its results for Q2 2016.
If we compare with the same quarter in 2015 earnings per share, from continuing operations, decreased 22%. Net income, from continuing operations,…
June 24th, 2016
Red Hat announced its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2017.
Total revenue for the first quarter was $568 million, with an increase of 18% from the…
June 24th, 2016
Today Red Hat released in beta version 4.0 of its KVM-based virtualization platform Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV).
As a major release RHEV 4.0 ships a wide series of enhancements including:
June 21st, 2016
virtualization.info has been following WhatMatrix since its inception and, after 6 months since the website has been launched, we are happy to report that its community is growing and contributing…
June 21st, 2016
DockerCon 2016 began yesterday in Seattle with a number of announcements from Docker and key partners.
Here is a quick summary of the day:
Docker 1.12 with built-in orchestration: starting…
June 14th, 2016
Yesterday, Bellevue (WA) based company WinDocks, released a free edition of its homonymous port of the Docker daemon to Windows called WinDocks Community Edition.
The company, founded by a small…
May 12th, 2016
Containers’ security is one of the emerging topics in those companies moving this technology into production. A few small players emerged to compete exclusively in this portion of the…
May 3rd, 2016
RightScale is a Santa Barbara, CA based company, provider of a Software as a Service (SaaS) management solution that so far only supported standard Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud…
April 5th, 2016
Yesterday, Bellevue (WA) based company WinDocks, released version 1.0 of its homonymous Docker engine for Windows.
The company, founded by a small group of former Microsoft’s employees, rides Docker’s…
March 17th, 2016
LANDesk Software, founded in 1985 and headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah , provides systems management, security management, service management, asset management and process management solutions with a strong focus…
March 15th, 2016
Last week open source giant Red Hat announced the availability of version 3.6 of its KVM-based virtualization platform Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV).
While this new release provides the expected…
March 4th, 2016
Yesterday Docker announced to have acquired a semi-stealth startup called Conductant, focused on workloads orchestration.
Both Conductant’s founders, Bill Farner and David Chung, have significant enterprise experience coming from…